We are looking for highly driven and endlessly curious graduates to join our fast-growing team of researchers. We are currently recruiting both graduate level and senior level Research Analysts, depending on relevant experience in the specified performance areas. Joining Cenfri will allow you the opportunity to push the envelope on economic research in all areas of financial inclusion, including doing exciting applied analysis, engaging with key stakeholders and being part of a process to achieve real world impact and improve the lives of low income households on a broad scale.
- Masters-level qualification in economics or a related field.
- Exposure to development economics or international development is beneficial.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Stata and the analysis of household survey data is advantageous.
- A strong interest in research-related activities and a passion for development.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced English language skills (verbal & written) with additional languages such as Spanish, French and/or Portuguese is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel within South Africa and abroad.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
Preference will be given to candidates currently residing within South Africa